We are living in unprecedented times. With the changes brought on by COVID-19 and the incredible speed at which things are changing around us, we are continually adapting our operations and business. We are actively monitoring recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
We understand the continued concern surrounding coronavirus across our communities, and our hearts go out to all those who’ve been impacted. As pet parents, we understand you may have specific questions about how to keep your families safe, and we are here to support you every step of the way. To date, there is no evidence that companion animals can play a significant role in spreading COVID-19 (per CDC guidance). For the latest information about coronavirus and pets, we encourage you to visit https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/faq.html#Pets-and-Animals.
Please comply with the following for all training classes (this includes anyone who has already been vaccinated):
- While we normally encourage the whole family to attend classes with your dog, during this time, we are requiring that dogs bring a maximum of three humans with them to class regardless of anyone's vaccination status. Maximum number of adult humans (who must be 18 or older) is 2 and a maximum of one minor human (who must be 12 or older and accompanied by at least one adult).
- Since masks can provide a layer of protection, you are always welcome to wear a mask if you feel more comfortable doing so
- In accordance with efforts to prevent the spread of COVID-19, if you are ill, experiencing flu-like symptoms or have been in contact with someone presumed positive, please contact us to reschedule
- Even if you are "simply" uncomfortable or concerned, please contact us for rescheduling options
- Please be sure to use the restroom prior to coming to class. There will be no access to the inside of the facilities
Our trainers will be doing the following:
- Not demonstrate with student dogs during class time to minimize potential germ transmission through leash handling
Our training facility partners:
- Follow regular cleaning practices using a disinfectant formulated to kill coronavirus among other germs
This situation continues to evolve quickly, and we will be continuing to monitor it closely. As such, we may modify our protocols and requirements so please be sure to check this page prior to class. We are committed to providing an outstanding experience for you and your pets.